The Keiki Rainbow Run is a fun, healthy fundraiser featuring a 1.2-mile run for keiki and their families! All keiki runners receive a t-shirt, snacks, and access to post-run activities.
For early bird, general registration prices, and more information, please visit the event website.
Program Starts at 7:15 a.m. | Run Starts at 8:00 a.m.
What is this?
– A safe, 1.2 mile course on the lower campus of the University of Hawai’i at Mānoa
– Raise funds for your school!—$15 from every keiki and $10 from every Little Runner registration will be donated to your school of choice to support its P.E. and nutrition programs.
– A healthy fundraiser for the whole family; Parents and Little Runners can register too and join the fun.
– Every Keiki and Little Runner will receive an event t-shirt.
– No strollers.
– All participants will have access to post-run fitness activities and can learn about healthy choices.
– Parking at the Stan Sheriff Center Parking Lot available at $6 per vehicle.
– Nominal online registration fees will be applied.
All Oahu schools are invited to participate in the 2019 Keiki Rainbow Run set for Saturday, March 16th at the University of Hawai’i at Mānoa’s Clarence T.C. Ching Field. This fun, educational, and healthy fundraiser for schools is open to all Oahu students (up to age 12) and their families and will feature an un-timed, 1.2-mile run.
For every keiki registration, $15 will be donated to your school to support P.E. and nutrition programs, and to make this the biggest and best youth fundraiser, 100% of early bird keiki registration fees will go back to your school! Early bird registration ends February 22.