COVID-19 PUBLIC HEALTH ACTION.
WEBINAR 11. Community Relief and Resources for Honolulu
Learn how the City and County of Honolulu is partnering with Aloha United Way to address the growing needs of our communities and residents. The June 10th Presenters will be Lisa Kimura, Vice President of Community Impact at Aloha United Way and Patrick Branco, Department of Community Services Planner for the City and County of Honolulu.
Here are some helpful resources mentioned by our presenters:
- Presentation slides.
- COVID-19 Household Hardship Relief Program, City and County of Honolulu.
- Helping Hands Hawaiʻi.
- Council for Native Hawaiian Advancement, including:
- Kahiau Community Assistance Program (KCAP) – one-time emergency financial assistance (up to $1500) to Native Hawaiian beneficiaries facing hardship due to an unexpected crisis.
- Hoʻāla Assistance Program (HAP) – emergency financial assistance to Hawaiʻi residents facing hardship due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Department of Hawaiian Home Lands (DHHL) COVID-19 website, including Emergency Rental Assistance Program for Native Hawaiian beneficiaries on the homestead waitlist.
- Latest ALICE (Asset Limited, Income Constrained, Employed) Report.
- Aloha United Way 211 Resources.
- Hawaiʻi Appleseed Center for Law and Economic Justice.