COVID-19 PUBLIC HEALTH ACTION.
WEBINAR 14. Green Growth Recovery Opportunities
Hawaiʻi has an opportunity to shape a ‘new normal’ emerging from COVID-19 with recovery strategies guided by green growth principles and shared island values. Hawai‘i’s Aloha+ Challenge provides a framework to ‘build back better,’ with concrete benchmarks and data measured through an online Dashboard and public-private partners committed to a more equitable and resilient future. Hawai‘i Green Growth shares results from the network’s statewide economic recovery survey on new employment opportunities that support food security, clean energy, ecosystem health, and community wellbeing.
Here are some helpful resources mentioned by our presenters:
- Presentation slides.
- Hawai‘i Green Growth UN Local2030 Hub website.
- Hawaiʻi at the Environmental Crossroads video.
- Aloha+ Challenge Dashboard.
- Global Goals for Sustainable Development website.
- Local2030 Islands Network website.
- Hawai’i Voluntary Local Review video.
- Hawaiʻi Green Growth Network Response to COVID-19 website, including Hawaiʻi Green Growth Local2030 HubCOVID-19 Network Survey Results. Share your Green Growth Recovery Project by taking the survey.
- Visit the Aloha+ Dashboard to learn more and sign up for your county.