COVID-19 PUBLIC HEALTH ACTION.
Webinar 24. Updates on COVID-19 State Legislation
Our state of Hawai‘i Legislature is in full swing and many of us are eager to learn what is being done at the local level related to COVID-19. Our monthly Public Health Action webinar featured Hawai‘i State Representative Linda Ichiyama, chair of the House Pandemic and Disaster Preparedness Committee. Representative Ichiyama shared more about the committee, and updates on COVID-19 including legislation being considered by the legislature.
Here are some helpful links from the presentation:
- Presentation slides
- Hawai‘i State Legislature
- Hawaiʻi State Department of Health
- The Office of Consumer Protection
- Honolulu Community Action Program (HCAP)
- AlohaSafe Alert App
- Hawaii Housing Finance & Development Corporation COVID-19 Resources
Mahalo for your interest and support; if you have appreciated the information in our COVID-19 webinar series, please consider donating to help us continue this work!