COVID-19 PUBLIC HEALTH ACTION.
WEBINAR 3. Mental Wellness: Tips and Strategies for Surviving and Thriving
Join us as we speak with Mental Health America of Hawaii’s Dr Mestisa C. Gass, PsyD. Find out more about mental health and self-care considerations during a pandemic.
Here are some helpful resources mentioned by Dr. Gass:
- Presentation slides.
- Mental Health America of Hawaiʻi Facebook Groups:
- Hawai’i Department of Health COVID-19 website with latest updates: https://hawaiicovid19.com/
- Want to know if you qualify to be tested for COVID-19? Use the CDC Coronavirus Self-Checker.
- Apply for Hawaiʻi unemployment benefits: call (808) 762-5752 or visit https://huiclaims.hawaii.gov/#/
- Info and list of sites doing DOE Meal Pickup for children.
- Financial assistance from the Hawaiʻi Department of Labor. You may qualify if impacted by COVID-19.
- Small business disaster relief.
- Know of a Kupuna that needs assistance? Check out the Kupuna Assistance Program.
- Want to know what the stores have on the shelves without going there? Ask this Facebook group.