COVID-19 PUBLIC HEALTH ACTION.
Webinar 31. Understanding the Safe Access O‘ahu Program
The Safe Access Oʻahu program goes into effect on September 13. This program will require patrons entering restaurants, bars, gyms, zoos, museums, movie theaters and other establishments to show proof of vaccination or provide a negative COVID-19 test taken within the last 48 hours. All employees of these establishments must also show proof of vaccination or get tested weekly. Join us as we cover vaccine efficacy, the need for the program based on evidence around vaccination and COVID-19 cases, and what to expect as it goes into effect.
Here are some helpful links from the presentation:
- Presentation slides
- Safe Access O‘ahu program
- State of Hawaii COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- City & County of Honolulu Vaccine Information
- City & County of Honolulu Testing Information
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- COVID-19 Vaccination Education
- COVID-19: How to Protect Yourself & Others
- Use Masks to Slow the Spread of COVID-19
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevent (CDC) Tools to Improve Ventilation
Mahalo for your interest and support; if you have appreciated the information in our COVID-19 webinar series, please consider donating to help us continue this work!
Note: Views expressed by panelists are their own and do not necessarily reflect Hawaiʻi Public Health Institute policies or positions.