COVID-19 PUBLIC HEALTH ACTION.
WEBINAR 8. Evolving Kūpuna Care in Hawaiʻi
Join experts in this webinar series to learn how recent changes to elderly care homes and visitation policies are affecting kūpuna and their families. Kōkua Mau also take us through how to engage in meaningful conversation about end-of-life care preferences.
Here are some helpful resources mentioned by our presenters:
- More about Lunalilo Home.
- Kōkua Mau COVID-19 Resources.
- CAPC COVID19 Resources includes communication scripts, conversation videos, situational scripts for different COVID scenarios, and courses with CE for CAPC members.
- Three Things You Can Do Now, The Conversation Project and Ariadne Labs.
- Vital Talk Communication Playbook (Translations for Chinese, Tagalog, Vietnamese and more).
- Prepare for Your Care checklist.
- Advance Health Care Directive forms, Kōkua Mau.
- Hawaiʻi Rules Relating to E-Notaries.
- POLST(Provider Orders for Life-Sustaining Treatment) Resources, Kōkua Mau.
- National POLST resources.
- Serious Illness Conversation Guide, Ariadne Labs.
- California Coalition Conversations Guides (complimentary use through May 30, 2020).
- Reach out to Kōkua Mau staff about volunteering:
- Jeannette Koijane, Executive Director, email@example.com, 808-585-9977.
- Hope Young, ACP Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org, 808-221-2970.