Personal health and wellness are tied to access to healthy food, housing, and economic opportunity. We want to connect you to the resources available in Hawai‘i.
- How to File a Claim for Unemployment Insurance Online
- No Health Insurance?
- State Health Insurance Assistance Program for Medicare-eligible individuals
- Aloha United Way: Call 2-1-1 to find food, shelter, financial assistance, childcare, parenting support, elderly care, disability services, job training and so much more. Free and confidential.
- City and County of Honolulu
- Kaua‘i County
- Maui County
- Hawai‘i County
- COVID-19 Legal Help & Resources
- Office of Hawaiian Affairs Ka Wailele Emergency Financial Assistance Program for native Hawaiians
- Affordable housing through Pacific Gateway Center
- Emergency Broadband Benefit Program
- Free Telehealth Counseling Services
- Maui Economic Opportunity, Inc.