The pandemic has brought social and racial injustice and inequities to the forefront. Learn more about key groups working on these issues and resources to support many languages and communities below.
- The Native Hawaiian & Pacific Islander Hawai‘i COVID-19 Response, Recovery & Resilience Team
- COVID-19 in Hawaiʻi: Addressing Health Equity in Diverse Populations, Hawaiʻi State Department of Health
- Hawaiʻi COVID-19 Data – Race of COVID-19 Cases, Hawaiʻi State Department of Health
- Health Equity Considerations and Racial and Ethnic Minority Groups, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Multilingual Resources, COVID-19 State of Hawaiʻi Portal
- Communication Toolkit for Migrants, Refugees, and Other Limited-English-Proficient Populations, Centers for Disease Control & Prevention