The Keiki Rainbow Run is a fun, healthy fundraiser featuring a 1.2-mile run for keiki and their families! All keiki runners receive a t-shirt, snacks, and access to post-run activities.
For early bird, general registration prices, and more information, please visit the event website.
Program Starts at 7:15 a.m. | Run Starts at 8:00 a.m.
What is this?
– A safe, 1.2 mile course on the lower campus of the University of Hawai’i at Mānoa
– Raise funds for your school!—$15 from every keiki and $10 from every Little Runner registration will be donated to your school of choice to support its P.E. and nutrition programs.
– A healthy fundraiser for the whole family; Parents and Little Runners can register too and join the fun.
– Every Keiki and Little Runner will receive an event t-shirt.
– No strollers.
– All participants will have access to post-run fitness activities and can learn about healthy choices.
– Parking at the Stan Sheriff Center Parking Lot available at $6 per vehicle.
– Nominal online registration fees will be applied.