This presentation will discuss crisis intervention, emotional intelligence and how to work with patients in crisis.
1. Learn what crisis intervention means and how it being applied within our community.
2. Identify and learn some coping skills to put into your toolbox.
3. Learn how to communicate during a crisis.
4. Define Emotional Intelligence and identify aspects of it within themselves.
5. Discuss aspects of emotional intelligence within themselves and others.
Trainer is Anisa Wiseman, Program Director/NAMIWalks Hawaiʻi Manager of NAMI Hawaiʻi