- Report: Advancing Housing and Health Equity for Older Adults: Pandemic Innovations and Policy Ideas. The Harvard Joint Center for Housing Studies & the Hastings Center (October 6, 2022).
- Article: Reducing Food Security in Hawaiʻi Leads to the Kūpuna Collective. Generations Today (May-June 2022).
- Webinar: Improving Community Health During the Pandemic and Beyond.
Hawaiʻi Public Health Institute (4/6/2022).
- News: Kūpuna Food Security Coalition secures additional funding to support community-based food systems and aging in place. HIPHI (12/10/2021).
- News: Kūpuna Food Security Coalition releases Request for Proposals for projects serving Kauaʻi County, Maui County, Hawaiʻi County. HIPHI (10/12/2021).
- News: Aging Well: The Kupuna Food Security Coalition continues to feed thousands of hungry seniors. KITV4 (6/10/2021).
- News: The Pandemic Has Transformed How Aid Groups Help Elderly In Need. Civil Beat (4/23/2021).
- News Release: Taking care of the people who take care of the community: St. Francis Healthcare System provides free dinner meals for seniors, especially those whose family members are essential workers. St. Francis Healthcare System of Hawaiʻi (4/15/2020).
- Radio: Episode 207 Kupuna Food Security Coalition. KupunaWiki Radio Show, AM 690 and FM 94.3 (April 2021).
- Newsletter Article: After Action Report Highlights Impacts of Kūpuna Food Security Coalition. HIPHI (3/18/2021).
- News: Honolulu County initiative allocates $6M to kupuna-serving programs. Pacific Business News (1/4/2021).
- Newsletter Article: The Kūpuna Food Security Coalition: More Than Just Meals. HIPHI (12/17/2021).
- Newsletter Article: Age-Friendly Honolulu, Hawaiʻi, and Equity. AARP Livable Communities (Fall 2020).
- Newsletter Article: Kūpuna Food Security Coalition: Mobilizing With Aloha. HIPHI (9/29/2020).
- RES21-177: Supporting the Recommendations of the Kūpuna Food Security Coalition After Action Report (Adopted 8/11/2021).
- News: Grantees collaborate to create positive change in housing and food security. The Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Foundation (7/14/2020).
- Column: State must help provide food security. Star Advertiser (6/24/2020).
- News: Hawaii’s generous donations support kupuna amid coronavirus worries. KHON2 (5/5/2020).