HIPHI is able to help you plan and implement your meetings, conferences, and workshops. As part of our work, we can also offer continuing education credits for the following field areas: Social Work, Substance Abuse Counselors, Registered Dietitians, Certified Health Education Specialists, and Nursing (in 2022). HIPHI has the experience and connections to prepare you to host your event for fellow colleagues and community members.
HIPHI’s services include:
Assist with logistical support from start to finish, including:
- Event planning and registration support and guidance
- From the planning stages to the day-of the event and on-site support
- Assistance in identifying meeting or conference space
- Locations and Venue Options, and Event Implementation Needs
- Connecting you with food and service vendors
- Food, Catering, following Guidelines, Requests, and Restrictions
- Support with travel logistics
- Flights, Rental Cars, Lodging
- Serve as a key liaison for all event vendors and participants
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders to develop meeting or event agendas aimed to meet the goals of the organization.
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders to identify potential speakers for the meeting or event.
- Facilitate or co-facilitate meetings or events.
Obtaining Continuing Education Credits for your training, workshop, or conference.
A few events HIPHI has assisted with:
- Training for Hawaii Rural Health Clinic Network, January 2020
- Statewide Opioid Meeting, Facilitation, December 2019
- 14th Annual National Conference for Immunization Coalitions and Partnerships, November 2019
- Community Health Worker (CHW) Conferences
- 2021, Community Health Workers Virtual Summit
- 2019, CHW Leadership Conference, Pupukahi | Holomua, For and About Community Health Workers
- Community Health Worker (CHW) on site, regional meetings, Fall 2019
- Child Abuse & Neglect, All Islands Community Meetings, Fall 2018
- Hawai‘i Oral Health Coalition , All – Islands, Community Meetings, co-facilitated, October – December 2017
Lia joined HIPHI in August 2017 to provide administrative and operational support for the organization and programs, and assist with logistics and event planning. Her previous experience includes customer service and office and operations management. She received her BSBA in Business Marketing and MBA in Business Management from Hawaiʻi Pacific University. If money was never an issue, she would build a sanctuary and rescue all the feral cats around the world.
Roella joined HIPHI in 2014 and informs and oversees operations, programmatic, and strategic initiatives. She provides leadership and oversight to programs and staff, administration, fund development, human resources and talent acquisitions, mentorship, and communications. She has more than 20 years of nonprofit experience, with an undergraduate degree in Health Science from San Francisco State University and a master’s degree in Public Health is from the University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa. Roella is a loyal partner and mother to three keiki who loves gardening, cooking, baking, watching a good adventure flick, and traveling.