The Hawai‘i Oral Health Coalition successfully advocated to restore preventative dental coverage for adults on…
- CTFH awarded a grant from the National Network for Public Health Institutes to explore becoming a Public Health Institute.
- Board of Directors votes to expand mission beyond tobacco (initial name: Healthy Communities Hawaiʻi).
- Kauaʻi County passes resolution requesting park users refrain from smoking when other park patrons are in close proximity.
- Maui Memorial Hospital goes tobacco-free.
- Maui County adopts Complete Streets resolution that reasonably accommodates convenient access and mobility for all users of the public highways.