Sign up to receive email updates from HIPHI
HIPHI’s community calendar is a way to share events promoting health in Hawai‘i. To add your event, click the button below. Have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beyond Numbers: A Deep Dive into Qualitative Data Collection
February 22 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
The Evaluators’ Network is hosting a webinar that will cover strategies for collecting qualitative data, insightful methods for qualitative data analysis, and best practices for sharing qualitative findings. Discover how integrating qualitative insights with quantitative data enhances decision-making and deepens understanding of community needs and preferences, contributing to the design and delivery of more impactful tobacco control initiatives.
In this webinar, you will:
- Understand how to structure and present your findings in a way that communicates the story behind the data effectively.
- Discover qualitative methods to extract meaningful patterns, themes, and insights from your data.
- Gain inspiration from real-world examples where qualitative data drives meaningful outcomes.
- Carsten Baumann, Evaluation Unit & External Evaluations Manager, Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment
- Joanne D’Silva, Branch Director, Center for Cancer Training, National Cancer Institute
- Keri Jupka, Evaluation Consultant
- Alexander Schwank, Epidemiologist, Office on Smoking and Health, CDC
Register for this webinar: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_eCNMX5ZIRran4z1EjRLckg#/registration